The Mid-Island Y Jewish Community Center, established in 1956, serves Nassau and western Suffolk Counties. More than 12,000 members and patrons benefit from the valuable programs and services we offer to the community. We are a UJA-Federation agency and provide more than $225,000 in scholarships to families in need. The Mid-Island Y JCC is a center for personal growth, family strength and community cohesion.
The Mid-Island Y JCC provides vital services and fosters Jewish identity, personal growth, family strength and community. The Mid-Island Y JCC is open to everyone in the community serving individuals of all ages, abilities and challenges.
The JCC provides a full range of programs, classes and activities including…
• Toddler & nursery school programs
• Preschool and school-age daycare
• After-school programs
• Teen activities and leadership programs
• Summer day and travel camps
• Adult education and cultural activities
• Physical fitness, personal training and wellness lectures
• Swimming, sports and athletic programs for all ages
• Programs for people with disabilities and special needs
• Support Services and counseling
Visit Mid Island Y JCC website for more information: http://miyjcc.org/