Drawn from a community’s skilled professionals, mentors support fellows through mentorship: a relationship where the mentor provides counsel in an area of expertise, support through potential networking opportunities, and an example as a role model.
- Marty Maskowitz, Director of Jewish Life, 92nd Street Y JCC
- Liz Fisher, Deputy director of the Birthright Israel Foundation
- Vicki Roitman, Assistant Executive Director, Staten Island JCC
- Aviva Dvir, Education coordinator, Modiin-Rochester
- Michael Ganor, Supervisor of Executive Directors, Jerusalem Region, Israel Association of Community Centers
Europe, FSU, Latin America
- Ishie Gitlin, Chair WCJCC
- Sasha Friedman, Executive Director, Szarvas International Jewish Camp
- Diego Freedman, Director of Community Development, JDC Buenos Aires
- Alexander Elkin, Project Manager of ‘Jews on the map of Ukraine’, Ph.D in Technical Sciences.
- Julia Dandalova, Executive Director, JDC Bulgaria
- Maksim Meltsin, Historian