Criteria for accepting a JCC
- A Jewish Community Center that designates for the program an Executive Director and a Senior Lay Leader (president / vice president / chair of oversees committee.)
- A signed JCC Board resolution – supporting the program and committing the staff time and financial resources (as detailed below.)
- A JCC committed to developing a global partnership.
- Previous relationship with overseas communities – a plus.
- Submitting all necessary forms and a signed board resolution
- An interview (in person or via video conference) by the regional network (JCCA, IACC, IFCC, CLAM, EAJCC, JDC FSU) and by JCC Global
- Final approval of candidates to be approved by the program’s global steering committee.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
- Letters of acceptance will be sent by July 1, 2017